Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Back from Mardi Gras

I am completely exhausted, partied for 4 days straight, watched the sun come up twice, laughed my ass off, dragged my bags and stuff through all of Sydney, went up and down to cool places, restaurants, bars and clubs, met lots of different and interesting people, have feet that are still hurting from all the dancing and walking around the city, laid on Bondi beach, had some encounters with beautiful strangers, met my deadly limit of gay people - they were EVERYWHERE!, watched the parade, went to the movies, did some shopping - but to make a long story short:

I'm back from Mardi Gras

[the details come tomorrow, I need my bed now]

2 comments:

Laura said...

Waar is dat bericht dan, Jaagje? Ik wacht vol spanning... ;)

Astrid said...

Ja, Laura heeft helemaal gelijk! Ik ben wel benieuwd naar al je avonturen hihi ;)
Hier zijn de avonturen iig goed bezig :P