Monday, February 5, 2007

The date is set...

...Wednesday night I am having my oral exam.

Pray for me!

Other updates:

Coughing like an aids patient
Went out on Saturday, same old, same old
Sunday:
For the first time in my life I have made a budget of my expenses.
The shock was great, but not devastating.
Today:
For the first time in my life I did groceries for the whole week

So tomorrow I am having a Mexican stew
Wednesday chicken stir fry
Thursday is the only night eating out
Friday I am having home made burgers with lots of roasted veggies
Saturday chicken curry
Sunday... crap... I dont have something for Sunday!
The money I save is going to my savings account for my travels here in Oz.

And when I have my first job back home, I want to invest money in stocks.

and the Lord saw it was good
.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Hahaha, econoom!