Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Ayu! :D

A little while back, my last.fm profile was delighted to receive a message from my musical friend Kworb. It contained a link to Ayumi Hamasaki's new album: Secret!


Ayu..what? Who's that? What are you talking about!

Ok, ok, I know that my musical taste is somewhat odd at times and Ayumi is part of that oddity. Ayumi Hamasaki is The Queen of Japanese Pop! Selling millions of albums, she is definitely the biggest Japanese star around. Most of you will probably hate it, but I can't help it - I like her!

Give it a go I would say! My favourites are: Until that Day, Momentum and Kiss o' Kill. Tell me what you think!

download album

1 comment:

Kworb said...

I'm glad you like it! I love Secret, but in my opinion it's not as good as her previous album (miss)understood. Let me know if you want to hear that one and I'll upload it :)