Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Loreena is back

To herald my return at my old blog I think everyone deserves a treat! As you all know, my taste in music is unrivaled *chuckles* and I am always on the look out for new gems. Instead of spamming people on msn with these gems, I will just post them here for everybody to enjoy. I will try and upload all of the songs I post in my blogs, so you can enjoy them in your own time instead of rummaging through torrent sites, eMule, Kazaa, LimeWire or any other P2P backalley. Buttt remember! The links will only work for a short amount of time so be quick, or request them again to me.

This first song however isn't a download, but a video. Of the new single "Caravanserai" by Loreena McKennitt, one of my favourite artists. For those familiar to her I can say: you'll feel like coming home when you hear it! (and Jan, the cd should be on its way! See it as a pre-Christmas gift from me :) For those of you unfamiliar: give it a try and be swayed by one of the best Celtic/worldbeat artists around!

well.. go ahead.. click it!

2 comments:

Kworb said...

Beautiful song.. you do have remarkably good music taste, I check your last.fm profile every day to find new stuff to download :P

Jago said...

You are very welcome Kworb! See! This blog is an excellent platform to do these kind of things. After I've settled in a bit here in Sydney, or when I'm back in good old Adelaide, I'll put more music up for sure!