Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fly away

Just 2 more hours and I'll be on the plane! To SYDNEY!! How cool is that! And I can tell you, I'm going to see it all: The Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Manly Beach, maybe even the Blue Mountains. But that's all in a few hours, now I just have to wait.

The time before departure is always like a twilight zone to me: you are preparing your leave, rounding up your business, make sure every thing's tidied up, loose ends need to be finished, you rummage through your stuff to see if you've got all the essentials packed and after you come to the conclusion that you indeed got all your essentials and you are good to go, you just wait - anxiously and excited!

So now I'm filling the void of waiting with some music, strangely I pick the most easy listening music I have, it strangely makes me think of elevator music: not obstructive, not particularly interesting, it just plays.

Ooohhww clock! TICK HARDER! I WANNA GO!!

See you all in Sydney!

No comments: